Pages

Monday, July 1, 2013

Why God Want To Lead People And Why He Lead By Visions



TEXT: Genesis 15:1
After these things the word of the LORD came unto Abram in a vision, saying, Fear not, Abram: I am thy shield, and thy exceeding great reward.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  Habakkuk – He watched and waited to catch a vision from God – Habakkuk 2:1 - I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
Definitions:
Vision =The discovery of God’s plan over our lives
MEMORY VERSE:
Proverbs 29:18 - Where there is no vision, the people perish: (Another translation says: Without a Vision is a people made naked)
Objective: Help the children learn and understand why it is important to honour and obey their parents.

Why God Want To Lead His People And Why He Uses Visions
  1. God Want To Lead His People Because He Will Lead Them To Increase (Profit)
    Isaiah 48:17 – Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

  2. God Want To Lead His People Because When He Leads Them They Cannot Go Hungry or Thirsty
    Isaiah 48:21 - And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.

  3. God Leads His People By Visions Because He Normally Reveals His Secrets By Visions
    Daniel 2:19 - Then was the secret revealed unto Daniel in a night vision. Then Daniel blessed the God of heaven.

BIBLICAL TRUTH:
God reveals many things to His people By Visions – Daniel 2:19
QUESTION:
Do you normally ask the lord to tell you or reveal to you what he wants you to do?
POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will always pray and read my Bible to see when God is revealing His will to me.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment