Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Benefits Of Following Gods Plan


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 10th July 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 2
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011
Prophetic Focus: I am a Child of DestinyRomans 8:29 - 30

TOPIC: THE BENEFITS OF FOLLOWING GOD’S PLAN FOR OUR LIFE
TEXT: Isaiah 45:2 - I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  Jesus – He always asked God for direction by prayer, and He always did the will of His father - John 5:30 - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.
MEMORY VERSE:
 
John 8:29 And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
Objective: Help the children understand the benefits of following God’s Plan for their life

Benefits of Following God’s Plan
  1. God goes before you clearing every barrier -
    Isaiah 45:2 -
    I will go before thee, and make the crooked places straight: I will break in pieces the gates of brass, and cut in sunder the bars of iron:
  2. God goes with you making your journey safe and secure
    A - Joshua 1:5 -
    There shall not any man be able to stand before thee all the days of thy life: as I was with Moses, so I will be with thee: I will not fail thee, nor forsake thee.

    B - Matthew 28:20 (b)..
    and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world
  3. God works WITH you giving you wonderful results
    Mark 16:20 -
     And they went forth, and preached every where, the Lord working with them, and confirming the word with signs following.
  4. God works FOR you giving you results that are beyond your capacity
    I Thessalonians 5:24 - Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
BIBLICAL TRUETH: God has sent you here on earth on a mission – John 8:29
CHALLENGE FACTOR:
When did you last ask for God to reveal to you the mission He has for you?
POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will pursue the vision and the mission God has for me without giving up.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment