Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Wonders In The House Of God


WINNERS’ SUNDAY SCHOOL - NYERI        DATE: 27th February 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 4
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011
Prophetic Focus: “My God Works Wonders” Exodus 15:11

TOPIC:
The Wonders In The House Of God
TEXT: Psalms 63:1-2
1
-O God, thou art my God; early will I seek thee: my soul thirsteth for thee, my flesh longeth for thee in a dry and thirsty land, where no water is;
2 To see thy power and thy glory, so as I have seen thee in the sanctuary.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  David – He always wanted to go to the house of God - Psalms 122:1 -I was glad when they said unto me, Let us go into the house of the LORD.

MEMORY VERSE
:
 
Psalms 84:10 For a day in thy courts is better than a thousand. I had rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God, than to dwell in the tents of wickedness.

Objective:
Help the children understand the benefits of going to church (the house of God) regularly

WHAT PEOPLE GET FROM THE HOUSE OF GOD
  1. Instruction
    Psalms 32:8 -
    I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye.


    Those who avoid instruction go for destruction -
    Proverbs 15:32 -
    He that refuseth instruction despiseth his own soul:…..
  2. Healing
    Luke 5:17 And it came to pass on a certain day, as he was teaching, that there were Pharisees and doctors of the law sitting by, which were come out of every town of Galilee, and Judaea, and Jerusalem: and the POWER OF THE LORD WAS PRESENT to heal them.
  3. Possession
    Obadiah 1:17
    - But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions.

    Example – Hannah-
    She went to Shiloh and prayed for a child and God gave her Samuel and 5 other children
    1Samuel 1:9 – 11, 20 and 1Samuel 2:21

BIBLICAL TRUTH:
There are many benefits of going to Church regularly – Obadiah 1:17

CHALLENGE FACTOR: How many people do you encourage to attend Church in your school?

POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will never miss going to church.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment