Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Kingdom Service


WINNERS’ SUNDAY SCHOOL - NYERI         DATE: 29th August 2010
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 5
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
RESTORATION: 2010 
PROPHETIC FOCUS: Unlimited Breakthrough Is My Birth Right. – Proverb 4:18

TOPIC: KINGDOM SERVICE
TEXT: Exodus 23:25 - 26
25 -And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.
26 - There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren, in thy land: the number of thy days I will fulfil.


BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  David –
He was a King and yet a servant of God.
Psalms 89: 20 - I have found David my servant; with my holy oil have I anointed him:

MEMORY VERSE:
Exodus 23:25-  
And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee
OBJECTIVE: Help the children know the value and benefits of serving God.

BENEFITS OF KINGDOM SERVICE

1.God’s Blessings – Exodus 23: 25

2.Good Health   -Exodus 23:25

3.Long life -Exodus 23:26

AREAS OF SERVICE

1. Evangelism: - Telling people about Jesus. - Mathew 28: 19-20
2. In Tithing and Offerings. - Deuteronomy 16:16 (Don’t appear before God empty)
3. Church Involvement – Join any service group in church e.g. Choir, Drama etc.

BIBLICAL TRUTH: Kingdom service is serving God. It brings blessings in our lives
CHALLENGE FACTOR: Are you serving God in your church and your school?
POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will start serving God with my strength and my talents.
ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment