Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Power Of Vision


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 3rd July 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 1
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011
Prophetic Focus: I am a Child of DestinyRomans 8:29 - 30

TOPIC: The Power of Vision
TEXT: Jeremiah 1:5 - Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  PAUL – He ask God what plans God had for him. Acts 22:10 And I said, What shall I do, Lord? And the Lord said unto me, Arise, and go into Damascus; and there it shall be told thee of all things which are appointed for thee to do.
MEMORY VERSE:
 
Jeremiah 29:11 - For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
Objective: Help the children understand that God has a plan for each of them.

What the bibles says to prove that God has a plan for you
  1. God has a plan for your Future -
    Jeremiah 29:11 -
    for I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
  2. God knew you before you were born
    Jeremiah 1:5 -
    Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
  3. You are bought with a price -  
    1Corithians 6:20 -
    For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's.
  4. You were saved to reign (be a king or a queen)
    Revelation 5:10 - And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.
BIBLICAL TRUETH: God has a plan for you – Jeremiah 29:11
CHALLENGE FACTOR:
When did you last ask for God to reveal His plans for your life?
POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will pursue the vision God has for me without giving up.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment