Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Some Sacred Names Of God


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 16th October 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 3
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011

Prophetic Focus: The Righteous Shall FlourishPsalms 92:12

TOPIC:
The Sacred Names Of God
TEXT: Genesis 22:8, 13 - 14
8 - And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb for a burnt offering: so they went both of them together.
13 - And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold behind him a ram caught in a thicket by his horns: and Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt offering in the stead of his son.
14 - And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day,…..

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  Abraham – He knew God as a provider – JEHOVAH JIREH – Genesis 22:14 - And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day

MEMORY VERSE:
Exodus 17:15 - And Moses built an altar, and called the name of it Jehovahnissi: = The Lord my Banner (The Lord my Miracle)

Objective: Help the children learn the names of God

Names of God
  1. Jehovah Jireh = Jehovah my provider
    Genesis 22:14 - And Abraham called the name of that place Jehovahjireh: as it is said to this day,….

  2. Jehovah Rapha = Jehovah my Healer
    Exodus 15:26 - …. I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee.

  3. Jehovah Rohi (roee) = Jehovah my Shepherd
    Psalms 23:1- The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

  4. Jehovah Adonai = Jehovah our Father (our Sovereign Lord)
    Isaiah 64:8 -
    But now, O LORD, thou art our father; we are the clay, and thou our potter; and we all are the work of thy hand.

BIBLICAL TRUTH:
God has His Sacred names – Genesis 22:14

CHALLENGE FACTOR:
What other sacred names of God do you know?
 

POSITIVE CONFESSION: - I will be calling God using His sacred Names in my prayers.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment