Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

How To Receive God's Healing


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 12th June 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 2
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011
Prophetic Focus: Jesus Christ The Healer is HereMatthew 4:23

TOPIC: How To Receive Diving Healing
TEXT: Jeremiah 30:17 - For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD;

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  Peter – He healed people using the name of Jesus Christ. – Acts 3:6 - Then Peter said, Silver and gold have I none; but such as I have give I thee: In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth rise up and walk.
MEMORY VERSE:
 
Jeremiah 33:6 - Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them, and will reveal unto them the abundance of peace and truth.
Objective: Help the children understand about God’s healing and how to receive it.

How to Receive Divine Healing
1.       Have Faith
Luke 17: 6 - And the Lord said, If ye had faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye might say unto this sycamine tree, Be thou plucked up by the root, and be thou planted in the sea; and it should obey you.

Mark 11:24
- Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.

2.       Serving God
 Exodus 23:25 - And ye shall serve the LORD your God, and he shall bless thy bread, and thy water; and I will take sickness away from the midst of thee.

3.       Take Communion (The blood and Body of Jesus Christ)
John 6:53 -54
53 Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54 Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.

The Blood of Jesus overcomes all our enemies and oppositions
Revelation 12:11 -
And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;

BIBLICAL TRUETH: Serving God takes sickness away from our bodies – Exodus 23:25

CHALLENGE FACTOR:
How often do you serve God?

POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I am a servant of God. Therefore no sickness can be found in me.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment