Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Wonders In The Holy Communion


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 14th August 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 2
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011
Prophetic Focus: His Word Works WondersPsalms 119:18

TOPIC: The Wonders In The Communion
TEXT: John 6:51 - I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  The Apostles. – They were taking communion on daily basis together. – Acts 2:46 -  And they, continuing daily with one accord in the temple, and breaking bread from house to house, did eat their meat with gladness and singleness of heart.
MEMORY VERSE:
 
John 6:48 - I am that bread of life.
Objective: Help the children understand the power of The Holy Communion.

The Wonders In The Word
  1. Holy Communion Carries Life
    John 6:48 -
    I am that bread of life.

    John 6:51 -
    I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.
  2. The Communion Open Our Eyes
    Luke 24:30 – 31
    30 And it came to pass, as he sat at meat with them, he took bread, and blessed it, and brake, and gave to them.
    31 And their eyes were opened, and they knew him; and he vanished out of their sight.
  3. The Blood of The Communion Cleans our Conscience (Our mind and thinking)
    Hebrews 9:14 - How much more shall the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself without spot to God, purge your conscience from dead works to serve the living God?
BIBLICAL TRUETH: The Holy Communion Opens Our Eyes– Luke 24:30 -31
CHALLENGE FACTOR:
Do you take communion regularly with understanding?
POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will take every opportunity to attend communion services.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment