Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Power Of Testimonies


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 4th September 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 4
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011

Prophetic Focus: I Will Not Let You Go Until You Bless MeGenesis 32:24 - 28

TOPIC:
The Power Of Testimonies
TEXT: I Chronicles 16:8 - Give thanks unto the LORD, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  DAVID – He kept sharing his testimonies and writing psalms of his testimonies - Psalms 119:46I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed..

MEMORY VERSE:
Psalms 119:167 -
My soul hath kept thy testimonies; and I love them exceedingly.

Objective: Help the children understand the power in their own testimonies or stories of God’s doings

The Power Of Testimonies:
  1. Testimonies Overcome The Devil
    Revelations 12:11-  
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;

  2. Testimonies Makes a Man Wise
    Psalms 119:99 - I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation

  3. Testimonies Helps to spread the Gospel

    Example 1 – The Samaritan Woman
    John 4:29 -  
    Come, see a man, which told me all things that ever I did: is not this the Christ?

    John 4:39 -  
    And many of the Samaritans of that city believed on him for the saying of the woman, which testified, He told me all that ever I did.

    Example 2 – The Blind Man
    John 9:25 - ….
    one thing I know, that, whereas I was blind, now I see.

  4. Testimonies Bring Blessings
    Psalms 119:2 -
    Blessed are they that keep his testimonies, and that seek him with the whole heart.

BIBLICAL TRUTH:
Testimonies are weapons to overcome the devil – Revelation 12:11
 

CHALLENGE FACTOR: How often do you share your testimonies with friends and classmates?
 

POSITIVE CONFESSION: - I will be sharing my testimonies and the love of Christ with my friends all the time.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment