Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Understanding The Power Of Thankings Giving


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 2nd October 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 1
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011

Prophetic Focus: The Righteous Shall FlourishPsalms 92:12

TOPIC:
Understanding Thankgiving
TEXT: Psalms 103:1 - 5
1 Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.
2 Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:
3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;
4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;
5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  David – He took time every day to thank the lord and write thanksgiving psalms. – Psalms 92:1 - And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples..

MEMORY VERSE:
Mark 3:35
- For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother
Objective: Help the children learn to pray for the will of God in their life

Why Pray For The Will Of God
  1. Jesus taught His disciples to pray for the will of God
    Luke 11:2 – And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

  2. Jesus Himself prayed for the will of God for His Life
    Luke 22:42 - Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done.

  3. Jesus did nothing that was not in the will of God
    John 5:30 - I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

    John 5:19
    - Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

  4. The purpose of God will stand forever
    1John 2:17
    - And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth for ever

BIBLICAL TRUETH:
Every Christian need to pray for the will of God – Luke 11:2
 

CHALLENGE FACTOR: How often do you ask God to do His will in your life?
 

POSITIVE CONFESSION: - I will pray for will of God and exercise myself in the will of God.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment