Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

The Power Of Holy Communion


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 11th September 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 2
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011

Prophetic Focus: I Will Not Let You Go Until You Bless MeGenesis 32:24 - 28

TOPIC:
The Power Of The Holy Communion
TEXT: John 6:51 - I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  PAUL – He advised Christians to respect The Holy Communion – I Corinthians 11:27 - Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

MEMORY VERSE:
John 6:56 -
He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

Objective: Help the children understand the power in the Holy Communion

The Power Of The Holy Communion:
  1. The Blood Of Jesus In The Communion Overcomes The Devil
    Revelations 12:11- 
    And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony;

  2. Taking Holy Communion Reminds Us Of That Christ Is Still Feeding Us.
    Matthew 26:26 -
    And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.

  3. Taking Holy Communion Reminds Us That We Will Be Eating With Christ In Heaven In Future
    Matthew 26:29 -
    But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

  4. Taking The Holy Communion Reminds Us That Our Sins Are Forgiven
    Matthew 26:28 -
    For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

BIBLICAL TRUTH:
Holy Communion is a weapon to overcome the devil – Revelation 12:11

CHALLENGE FACTOR:
How often do you share your take the Holy Communion with Understanding?

POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will be doing my very best to attend all communion services in our church.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment