Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

Wonders In The Word Of God - Part II


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 7th August 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 1
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011
Prophetic Focus: His Word Works WondersPsalms 119:18

TOPIC: The Wonders In The Word
TEXT: Psalms 119:18 - Open thou mine eyes, that I may behold wondrous things out of thy law.

BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  The Roman Centurion. – He believed the power in the Word.Matthew 8:8 - The centurion answered and said, Lord, I am not worthy that thou shouldest come under my roof: but speak the word only, and my servant shall be healed.
MEMORY VERSE:
 
James1:22 - But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.
Objective: Help the children understand the power and the wonders in the word of God.

The Benefits of Being Lead By God
  1. You Can Experience Hunger or Thirst
    Isaiah 48:21 -
    And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.
    Psalms 23:1 -2
    1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
  2. You Enjoy Gods Protection
    Psalms 105:13 – 15
    13 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people.
    14 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes;
    15 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm.
  3. You enjoy God’s presence
    John 8: 29 -
    Now And he that sent me is with me: the Father hath not left me alone; for I do always those things that please him.
BIBLICAL TRUETH: God never leave the people he leads alone– John 8:29
CHALLENGE FACTOR:
When did you last ask God to lead you?
POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will allow myself to be lead by God by obeying His word all the time.

ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment