Pages

Monday, October 17, 2011

How To Prove God's Leading


Winners’ Chapel Sunday School - Nyeri        Date: 24th July 2011
LESSON OUTLINE WEEK: 4
Ages: 1 - 15 Years
Breakthrough Unlimited: 2011
Prophetic Focus: I am a Child of DestinyRomans 8:29 - 30

TOPIC: HOW TO PROVE GOD’S LEADINGS
TEXT: Psalms 23:1 -3
1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.
3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.


BIBLICAL CHARACTERS
:  David – He always asked God to teach him and lead him. (Psalms 25:5 - Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day)
MEMORY VERSE:
 
Psalms 25:4 - Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths.
Objective: Help the children understand how to test and prove God’s leadings.

How To Prove That God is Leading You
  1. Peace – When God leads you, you experience inner peace.
    Psalms 85:8 -
    I will hear what God the LORD will speak: for he will speak peace unto his people, and to his saints:……..
    Isaiah 48:17 - 18
    17 Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.
    18 O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:
  2. Favours – You enjoy divine favours
    Genesis 39:21
    But the LORD was with Joseph, and shewed him mercy, and gave him favour in the sight of the keeper of the prison.
    Exodus 3:21
    - And I will give this people favour in the sight of the Egyptians: and it shall come to pass, that, when ye go, ye shall not go empty:
  3. Liberty of the Spirit – You feel free in your inner spirit
    2 Corinthians 3:17 -
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty
BIBLICAL TRUETH: God leads His people to profits and peace – Isaiah 48:17 -18
CHALLENGE FACTOR:
When did you last ask God to teach His ways?
POSITIVE CONFESSION
: - I will read and meditate on the word of God to make my way profitable and peaceful.
ALTER CALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment